Practice Areas Overview
Proven Representation for a Wide Range of Legal Issues
Legal matters affecting your future or the future of your family often require the attention of an experienced lawyer to find the most efficient and favorable results. Whether you face a contested divorce or are involved in the purchase or sale of a home or commercial property, the right attorney can give you the confidence you need to move forward.
At Trapp & Hartman, S.C. in Brookfield, Wisconsin, our staff is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and experienced representation to clients facing a wide range of legal matters. Founded in 1973, our firm has earned a reputation among its clients for providing dedicated and reliable representation.
With a wide range of practice areas, our attorneys serve clients with a full range of legal issues, including:
- Commercial and residential real estate: Through transactions, development and litigation representation we assist buyers, sellers, developers, landlords and tenants with their specific real estate law needs.
- Divorce and family law: Knowledgeable in all aspects of family law, our staff can assist with even the most complex and contested divorce cases, adoption proceedings, paternity, child custody, support and visitation.
- Estate planning and probate: Planning for the future of your family can be an effective way to avoid uncertainty and stress among your family members as well as streamline your estate to ensure your assets and property are distributed according to your wishes. We assist clients with all appropriate estate planning documents, tailored to the unique circumstances of each family, while in probate and estate administration we guide clients through the legal tasks associated with the loss of a loved one.
- Litigation: From commercial and business litigation to construction disputes and insurance claims, our attorneys have the trial experience necessary to obtain efficient and often favorable resolutions in complex cases.
- Criminal defense
- Social Security disability
- Personal injury
- Consumer bankruptcy, including Chapters 7 & 13